Attending College Debt-Free
You are invited to a presentation on how to get into college through effective SAT prep and how to pay for college education.
Attendees will learn...
Make sure your SAT score tells the right story.
- Test-taking strategies and tactics
- Techniques to overcome psychological obstacles
- Key patterns to watch for
- Creating a study plan
- I dentifying scholarships that are relevant to your area of study
- Researching ways to save money and pay for college
- Understanding the scholarship application process
- Being competitive
- Identifying scholarship scams
Please come join us to learn how to take advantage of great opportunities.
Who: 9th Grade and Up (seeking education)
Venue: 801 W Irving Blvd Suite 200, Irving TX 75062
Date & Time: Saturday, August 4, 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Admission: $20 online per family ($30 at the door)
Fee will be credited toward service charges.
Refreshments will be served